LWF Services is growing. We are looking for individuals who share our hunger to thrive and succeed as a company, while maintaining our high standard of customer service excellence.
We attribute our success as a company to our employees and the service they provide our partners day in and day out. A career at LWF Services is a career at one of the fastest growing companies in the fracking industry. We want you to learn and grow in your own professional development alongside us.
We are currently seeking someone who is looking to continue their career in the mechanical service side of hydraulic fracturing. We currently have openings for people with experience swapping transmissions, power ends, swinging fluid ends, changing hydraulic motors and routing new hydraulics. Swinging fluid ends will be the majority of the work. Also, those that have experience swapping pumps and piping on blenders. These positions require the ability to problem solve on your own and to maintain a continuous work pace with minimal supervision. A clean valid driver’s license is required. This job is 24/7 on call and the schedule is 2 weeks on and one week off.
Please apply in person ask for Thomas Buckingham 432-312-7405 or Christian Lawson or 432-312-6464
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma